These stones make excellent gifts!! A shavasana stone placed upon the forehead at the area of the ajna, over the heart center or resting in the palm of each hand infuses the healing properties in which the stone carries. Each stone is adorned with a hand painted mandala and comes with a list of healing properties. Rest. Restore. Repair.
- known to assist with motivation it has been called the “self-esteem stone”, it focuses the mind on the present moment, stimulates appetite, increased physical energy, passion, and concentration.
- grounds excess energy, is excellent for the mind, helps one to grasp higher ideals and advances the cognitive process and is an important balancer and healer.
- physical healer: draws out the heat of fevers, inflammation and nervous system stress and promotes tranquility, positive attitudes, health and well-being.
- helps clarify vision, as well as clean toxins from the body and reduce stress; restores mental and emotional equilibrium, and is often used to lift dark moods, especially after traumatic events.
- helps to enliven and awaken creativity and initiative, an ideal stone for overcoming writer's or artist's block, it alleviates fear and it's grounding energy inspires a strong sense of who you are, where you have been and where you are going; it is said to encourage creative visualization, creativity and business pursuits as well as connect you with the energy of sacred sites and ancient civilizations on Earth.
- is a cardinal grounding stone that brings protection, useful for self healing of chronic illnesses; used to bring strength, vitality, confidence, willpower, and balance, as well as strengthen one’s energy field by attuning to the electromagnetic field of the earth.
- one of the most grounding of all stones, it has a positive effect on the bloodstream, increases resistance to stress, used it to calm hysteria and anxiety. As a stone of Uranus, it promotes the inventive mind and gives direction and grounding to new ideas.